About us and the website
We provides instructor-led and classroom training for PMP ® , CAPM ® , Six Sigma, ITIL ® , Primavera, MS ® SharePoint, PMI-ACP ® , PMI-RMP ® , Minitab ® , MS ® Project, PRINCE2, Salesforce, Big data hadoop, SAP. Our courses are designed to help learners in professional certification exam preparation.
Educera Information Practices
Every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website the content is naturally subject to change. We are not responsible for any damages arising from the use of the information held on this server. We assure that all our downloadable training content is virus free. However, Educera can accept no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
Information collected by Educera
- You have total control on the privacy of your information.
- Your information will never be sold, exchanged or disclosed to any third party for
o You can opt to receive offers from us.
- You can browse our website without registration.
- We may collect and store the information that you voluntarily disclose to us, in order to access our free tests and discussion forum. We do not share your personal information with any third party. We do not collect information about our visitors from email databases, private/ public organization or bodies.
- We may use your information to contact you via email or telephone, typically to get feedback, to inform you about new products or provide support on your issues. If you do not want us to contact you via email, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- When you purchase our online products or register for a classroom training, you need to make the payment online, thus you will be required to share with us your personal information such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, address(s), credit card number, expiration, and CVV number.
- During this program, we store your contact information in our registration and order-entry systems. Your credit card information is never stored in our system as it is processed by our payment gateway which uses Secure Encryption Technology (SSL).
- Our payment processing partner are PayPal and Stripe.
Course content for all the study programs both online and blended programs, is provided only for the purpose of education and guidance. The course content is reviewed regularly and is subject to change without notice. Educera and it’s partners reserves the right to modify training content without notice.
You can electronically copy or take print outs of the website pages, only for personal use. Educera and it’s partners holds the copyright to all the material on this website, unless otherwise indicated. A written permission from the copyright holder must be obtained for any use of this material other than for purposes permitted by law. Personal Information Policy Image and Video Capture Any images captured during events organized and hosted by Educera should not be misused. That includes pictures of Educera staff and training participants. If you enroll in a Educera course your picture may also be featured in photos or videos of the Educera classes.
Sharing your personal information
If you have purchased a Educera course, we may ask you for your feedback, and display your testimony, your public information, photos or videos on our website or on our social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube or Flickr. You should be aware that your publicly identifiable or displayed information could be used by third parties to send you unsolicited promotional, unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for your personal information which you have chosen to display and any unsolicited promotional messages that you may receive from third parties. If you do not want us to feature your pictures/testimonials/public information on our website or on our social media channels, please reach out to our support team through our Help & Support section on the website.
Personal Information Corrections
You can contact us if you notice that the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete. Please reach out to our support team through our Help & Support section on the website.
Deleting Personal Information
If you would like to delete your account, please reach out to our support team through our Help & Support section on the website.