In case Educera reschedules the training event, the options available to the delegate are:
- 95% refund will be made, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the delegate’s schedule. 5% will be deducted as administrative charges.
- The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience, at any location, on any date of scheduled training.
- The delegate, if wishes to, can send his/her replacement. However, this should be int Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- If the request of rescheduling is received ahead of 15 working days or more, No charged.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 15 to 8 working days, 10% of registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 7 working days or less, no rescheduling will be allowed to the delegate. However the delegate can send a replacement instead.
100% Pass – Money Back Guarantee Terms
- Attend the 4-day course and take the exam on the 5th day or if you prefer take the exam within 4 weeks of the class. You will need to pre-register with PMI to be scheduled for the exam. The exam is administered at Prometric Testing Centers.
- If you don’t pass the first time after attending our course, attend a 4-Day PMP exam prep public course again for free. You will receive full access to all course materials and exam simulator(s). Your PMP-certified adviser will continue to provide free, professional guidance and support.
- If you don’t pass after your third attempt, we will refund the entire amount you paid less any test or membership fees we paid.
- 100% Pass – Money Back Guarantee applies to Corporate and Executive tuition packages for the 4-Day PMP Exam Prep class only. Space availability restrictions do apply for class retakes. Please contact us soon enough to ensure availability.
- You MUST take your first exam within 4 weeks of class completion and all exam retakes MUST be taken within 12 weeks of the originally scheduled class completion. All class retakes MUST be taken within 12 weeks of the originally scheduled class completion. There are no exceptions.
- Attend all class days, complete all class assignments, and complete all mock exams provided to you and at least score 80% in the last 2 mock exams.
- Please allow 30 days for all refunds.
- To help you complete all eligibility requirements, Educera’s PMP-certified Academic Advisers assist in completing your application to the Project Management Institute at no charge. Please be aware that the Project Management Institute audits a small percentage of applications, so do leave enough time to submit.
- Please submit a copy of all PMP test scores for class re-takes and/or tuition refunds.
- We have a 99% success rate. This rate indicates that 1% of all classroom participants have needed to take full advantage of our tuition back guarantee.
- All course payments are due either prior to the start (Public Batches) or within 30 days of course completion (Corporate Batches).
- Sometimes due to technical issues, instructor illness, etc, we must postpone a class. If so, we will enroll you in a future class at no charge. If a refund is requested, we refund no more than the tuition paid by the participant. We do not reimburse any additional student expenses.
- If you fail to notify us of your absence prior to the start of class, you forfeit your tuition paid.
- We reserve the right to deny classroom participation to disruptive students.
- All Texas residents should be sponsored by an employer
Refund, Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
- Educera makes sure that our users have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and purchasing our training courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses.
- In case Educera cancels the Workshops, 95% refund will be paid to the delegate’s. 5% will be charged towards administrative fee.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate/s 7 days or more, prior to the event, 10% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate’s..
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate/within 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
- The delegate’s may be asked to provide a valid reason for claiming a refund and shall be required to return original receipt issued by Educera.
- Non-attendance or class cancellation 6 or more months after initial registration results in tuition forfeit.
- Please email to email@example.com to initiate the process.
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Self-Learning Training
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate within 48 hours of subscribing, 5% of total paid fee will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing no refund will be made.
- No refund will be made to the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing to the course.
Refunds: Duplicate Payment
- Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via same source (original method of payment) within 5 to 7 working days after intimation by the customer.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the refund request. All refunds will be either issued in the same mode as the mode payment or wire-transfer only.